USB & MULTICHANNEL AUDIO SOLUTIONS
Our flexible microcontrollers are ideal for rapid product design and innovation in the professional multichannel audio and consumer Hi-Res USB audio markets. Whether you require audio playback, recording, or a combination of both, our multichannel and USB audio solutions enable on-time bit-perfect audio from multiple inputs.
The xcore.ai multichannel audio platform provides a scalable and flexible hardware and software solution for a wide range of consumer and professional audio products.
The multichannel audio platform is based on the xcore.ai family of multicore controllers. The guaranteed real-time performance of xcore technology always ensures lowest latency bit perfect audio streaming to and from the USB host.
Supported by royalty-free software, our XTC development tools and purpose-built evaluation platform.
Click here for information on the XCORE-200 Multichannel USB Audio platform.
- High-speed USB 2.0 compliant device with low loopback latency.
Bit-perfect audio transfer
- Up to 32 simultaneous channels of audio.
- High resolution audio playback delivered through PCM up to 384kHz, 32 bits.
- Local clocking, asynchronous USB audio transfer and PLL clock recovery ensures low jitter, high quality audio capture and playback.
- Support for mixing and general audio processing.
- Source code reference software and integrated suite of development tools mean royalty-free deployment and a fast time to market.
- Flexible, deterministic and responsive processing power, easily customisable to meet specific product requirements.
- Supports multiple audio formats, including PCM, S/PDIF and ADAC, over more than 8 channels
- Simultaneous record and playback through multichannel streaming to and from host.
- MIDI and GPIO interfaces for system integration.