Full time, UK (Pref: Bristol) or USA (Pref: California)
Based in our UK Bristol office, in our New Hampshire office or in Silicon Valley, the Senior Product Marketing Engineer plays a pivotal role in communicating XMOS Voice, Edge and on device AI product value to the market. Working closely with sales, marketing, product management, and engineering groups, the role offers a unique chance to drive technical communication across the company and to the quickly evolving market, to secure business growth.
- Articulate the value proposition of existing and future XMOS products to target market segments
- Develop product presentations, collateral, and communicate benchmarks to drive the products commercial success
- Lead internal training on product positioning, competitive intelligence, and roadmap to align and provide clear direction to the sales team
- Support the development of the future XMOS product roadmap in collaboration with product management
- Co-ordinate the worldwide teams to represent product positioning and develop targeted messaging for strategic sales opportunities
We are a global business, headquartered in Bristol, with offices across Asia and the United States; and we are backed by some of the biggest names in high tech venture capital.
XMOS stands at the interface between voice processing and artificial intelligence. We are a leading supplier of voice and audio solutions to the consumer and commercial electronics market. Today our unique silicon architecture and highly differentiated software delivers class-leading far-field voice capture, and we are building technology for a more natural human machine interface tomorrow.
As a deep tech company, we are always looking for questioning, flexible and determined people to help make that happen. Ours is a learning environment, which means we hire for capability and potential – and help you to achieve your best.
Ideal candidate is:
The ideal candidate will bring 5+ years of proven industry experience, in a related field. They will be a strong written and verbal communicator, result oriented and possess the ability to simply convey technical details to a wide range of stakeholders and customers.
Desired skills and experience:
- A technical Bachelor’s degree with experience of marketing
- Track record of relevant experience in product evangelising and collateral development
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, a highly motivated team player who also possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills, including proven ability to succeed in a fast paced diverse environment
- Business acumen to interpret emerging market trends and use to drive product development
- Adaptability and a willingness to take ownership and be responsible for delivery in a variety of areas.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
The benefits (can vary based on employee location)
- Private Medical Insurance – membership of the corporate healthcare plan, currently held with AVIVA. Option of adding partner and children if they are residing in the UK (incremental premium has to be paid by the Employee);
- Group Income Protection Cover – the level of benefit payable is 75% of Scheme Salary and an employee will become entitled to benefit after being unable to work because of sickness or injury for 26 continuous weeks;
- Life Insurance – the benefit payable is a lump sum of 4 times Scheme Salary;
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme – established for employee contributions, with XMOS matching these up to 5% of salary.
- Holidays – 25 days, plus 3 days mandatory leave during office closure between Christmas and New Year;
- Share Options – EMI approved share options allocated at a level commensurate to seniority. A 4-year vesting profile with a 1-year cliff;