Full time, UK (Pref: Bristol)
Based in our UK Bristol office, the Channel Marcomms Executive combines a clear line of communication support and training for our distributor programme, alongside a range of broader marketing communications both internally and externally. This is a pivotal role, spanning Marketing, Sales and Product to secure business growth and ensure clarity of communications in a rapidly evolving market. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and driving the roll-out of a dedicated channel marketing support plan, including training and collateral creation to support product sales via our distribution channel
- Defining suitable conferences, events and awards for participation and leading on the logistics, planning and preparation
- Managing and maintaining the XMOS LinkedIn channel, developing engaging content and monitoring for trends and themes
- Managing and maintaining web content on xmos.ai to ensure a clear customer journey with inspiring content to gain stakeholder buy-in
- Leading on internal communications including new starter welcome interviews, newsletters, and internal celebrations
We’re a global business, headquartered in Bristol, with offices across Asia and the United States; and we’re backed by some of the best names in high tech venture capital.
XMOS stands at the interface between voice processing and artificial intelligence. We’re a leading supplier of voice and audio solutions to the consumer and commercial electronics market. Today our unique silicon architecture and highly differentiated software delivers class-leading far-field voice capture, and we’re building for a more natural human-machine interface tomorrow.
As a deep tech company, we’re always looking for questioning, flexible and determined people to help make that happen. Ours is a learning environment, which means we hire for capability and potential – and help you to achieve your best.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will bring a minimum 3+ years of proven marketing experience and a secure understanding of the semiconductor industry. They will be highly persuasive, results oriented and possess the credibility to gain access to key decision makers internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, with a track record of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proven ability to succeed in a fast paced multi-cultural and multi-functional environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to influence leadership internally and externally
- Adaptability and a willingness to take ownership and responsibility for delivery in a variety of areas
- High energy level and effective time management, with the confidence and awareness to escalate issues appropriately
The benefits (Can vary based on employee location)
- Private medical insurance – membership of the corporate healthcare plan, currently held with AVIVA. Option of adding partner and children if they are residing in the UK (incremental premium has to be paid by the Employee)
- Group income protection cover – the level of benefit payable is 75% of scheme salary and an employee will become entitled to benefit after being unable to work because of sickness or injury for 26 continuous weeks
- Life insurance – the benefit payable is a lump sum of 4 times scheme salary
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme – established for employee contributions, with XMOS matching these up to 5% of salary
- Holidays – 25 days, plus 3 days mandatory leave during office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Share Options – EMI approved share options allocated at a level commensurate to seniority. A 4-year vesting profile with a 1-year cliff